The Warehouse Clerk will record and maintain inventory of materials sufficient to meet the Cooperative needs. Receives, stores and distributes both inventory and non-inventory materials, tools, equipment and products within the warehouse, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions. Picks, packs, and stages inventoried materials for work orders and projects to support operations.
Qualified candidates will have:
• 1 - 3 years’ in warehousing, material or supply chain management, utility industry experience preferred
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Proficiency in MS Office Programs
• Valid Texas Driver’s License
• Lifts and carries up to 50 pounds and pulls, pushes or drags up to 75 pounds with or without assistance.
• Climbs, crawls, kneels, squats, stands, twists and stoops for extended periods of time.
• Works both indoors and outdoors in extreme temperatures including heat, cold, humidity, temperature swings and inclement weather, some exposure to dust, odor, electrical, mechanical and toxic hazards.
• May operate electric hand tools and other various tools.
• May be required to work after hours, weekends and holidays.
Typical duties include:
• Coordinates receipt of shipping and department notifications/deliveries.
• Checks and records on-hand material amounts.
• Records fuel usage, reserves and coordinates fuel deliveries.
• Monitors fuel pump operations.
• Unloads, unpacks, inspects, labels and put away all shipping materials.
• Coordinates equipment pickup by departments and pulls materials for contractors.
• Maintains and secures warehouse.
• Operates forklift and other STEC owned material handling equipment.
• Performs other duties, tasks and special projects as assigned.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.
Interested candidates should submit a STEC application and resume to STECHR@STEC.ORG. If you have any questions about the process, please contact STEC HR at (361) 485-6121.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V