STEC currently has a position open for a Competitive Retail Representative at its Heritage Mark location in Victoria, Texas. The Competitive Retail Representative maintains and records practices and procedures for department personnel in accordance with ERCOT and member cooperative requirements related to enrollment, disconnections and complaints of end-use load members. This position reports to the Competitive Retail Lead.
Qualified candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-year experience in accounting or office administration, utility industry experience preferred
- Valid Texas Driver’s License and acceptable MVR
- General office and sedentary.
- Use of personal computing equipment, telephone, multi-functioning printer, photocopier, filing cabinet, and calculator.
- Manual dexterity, ability to lift up to 10 pounds, ability to reach and bend using 2-step stool while safely lifting and lowering boxes.
- Ability to travel to and from meetings, training sessions or other business-related events.
- May be required to work after hours to include weekends and holidays.
- Processes and records customer questions, complaints, enrollments and transactions.
- Produces monthly billing documents and mailings.
- Tests programming changes.
- Balances, receives and records payments and reconciles to bank account.
- Performs accounts payable check preparation, reconciliation and balancing.
- Performs other duties, tasks and special projects as assigned.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V